Sportlander introduces Muscle Egg
0g Fat, 0g Cholesterol, 25g Protein, 100% Bioavailable
Muscle Egg is a natural source of protein that has been double-pasteurized, homogenized and flavored, providing you the safety, texture and taste that you deserve.
Pure liquid egg whites than you can either cook or drink straight from the bottle.
You can choose from a variety of an amazing flavors as:
Chocolate, Cake Batter, Chocolate Caramel, Mint Brownie, Vanilla, Strawberry, and others.
Just keep it simple with our Original flavor or be environmentally friendly and choose our Organic option. These two have No Flavor Added, No Additives and No Preservatives.
Muscle Egg – Vanilla Egg Whites
- Pasteurized Egg Whites
- Natural Flavors
- Food Starch-Modified
- Medium Chain Triglycerides
- Konjac Gum
- Xantham Gum
- Serving Size: 1 cup (237mL)
- Calories: 140
- Total Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0g
- Sodium: 380mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 2g
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 25g
If you enjoy cooking, try adding Muscle Egg in your favorite recipe.
Are you a Muffins’ Lover? Here is a recipe for you:
Coconut Blueberry Muffins
Preparation time: 10 minutes; Cook time: 15 Minutes; Total Time: 25 Minutes
Serving Size: 1 Muffin per serving (Calories: 150 kcal; Protein: 4 grams; Total Carbohydrates: 13 grams; Total Fat: 9 grams, Fibre: 3 grams)
- 1/2 cup Vanilla MuscleEgg egg whites
- Half cup coconut butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 1/2 cup ‘gluten free’ baking mix of choice
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1/3 cup sweetener of choice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- Half cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees coat a cupcake tin with non stick spray.
- Add the Vanilla MuscleEgg egg whites, coconut flour, baking mix, milk, sweetener, baking powder, salt, and coconut extract to a large bowl. Mix well all these ingredients until smooth, and stir in blueberries.
- Add batter to prepared cupcake pan and bake for aprox. 15 mins. Edges will turn lightly browned. Let cool completely.
- Melt coconut butter in a small bowl. Dip the tops of each muffin into coconut butter and sprinkle with shredded coconut.